Behind me, please.
THERE’S A STAMPEDE COMING!!
when your parents try to make a joke in front of your friends more than once
OH MY FUCKING GOD! You guys look its Tom Hiddleston and Johnny Depp put together!!!
JeSUs TAkE ThE WHEEL!
But johnny is hotter
people who laugh so hard at their own jokes that they can’t even finish the joke because they’re laughing so hard are my favorite kind of people
You know how Dean always does Scissors so Sam always does Rock?
Maybe Dean always does Scissors on purpose so Sammy doesn’t go into dangerous places.
Short video of the first episode of Supernatural Season 10!!
I MISSED MY STOP
Chris Evans exclusive interview with Mark Ruffalo. / x.
To get into the watch tower I definetely need that.
cute things to call your girlfriend:
5. 1/2lb butter
7. pour into pan
8. preheat to 375°
Why In the Flesh should be saved:
- Its portrayal of discrimination is one of the most realistic I’ve ever seen in a piece of media (specifically when it comes to homophobia & mental illness)
- Even when dealing with such serious subject matter it manages to strike a balance between tragedy and comedy so it’s not a continuous bombardment of depression & darkness
- Several well written female characters. This seems like a baseline requirement for any show but it’s ridiculous how many shows and movies never achieve this. But on itf we have Amy; who is given her own narrative that doesn’t revolve around the main character, Jem; who we clearly see struggle with PTSD but is never seen as weak because of this, Maxine Martin; who could have been portrayed as 100% evil with no redeeming characteristics, but instead is a charismatic, complex woman who won’t let anything get in the way of her achieving her goals, and several other characters with memorable personalities.
- A main character who is queer. LGBTQ+ representation is increasing in the media but all too often these characters are merely token secondary/minor characters or their entire character revolves around their sexual orientation. This is not the case with this show!
- There is too much that can be covered in this show and so many questions that need answered for it to be cancelled now. It’s done so much good with just a mere nine episodes, think how far it could go with double that amount (or even more). We could discover more about the lives of other undead people, the changing opinions of the public, watch Simon & Kieren’s relationship evolve, FIND OUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH AMY DYER.
- BASICALLY I’LL PROBABLY GO MAD IF I NEVER FIND ANY OF THIS OUT. THERE IS JUST TOO MUCH POTENTIAL IN THIS SHOW AND IT WOULD BE TRAGIC IF IT WERE WASTED.